Thursday, June 28, 2007

 

XPLANE - DAD connection


Xplane Corp. and DAD, my Spanish incubator have a joint company in Madrid, XPLANE EMEA. We are now trying to integrate the venture 100% with the main company in the US and discussing new ventures that we will entertain together.

XPLANE has tremendous potential. As we develop what I like to call a new attention's economy, it becomes clear that companies need new methods to communicate their products, ideas and services and XPLANE is VERY good at doing it.

The key are their X Teams. They are able to help customers visualize the most complex situations and explain their products in a complete visual manner.

I have always admired Dave Gray and the company he has been able to create. I am now very impressed with the whole team and I believe we have a tremendous opportunity to help companies gain understanding.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I agree Rodolfo -- we are just on the verge of something amazing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?